We have particular expertise in IP litigation matters. Litigation can be time-intensive, complex and costly. Our approach to litigation is based on our experience of how to successfully manage the litigation process to minimise time and cost including:
- Identifying at an early stage your objectives.
- Devising a strategy to meet those objectives.
- Understanding any technology involved which is very often critical to identifying the main issues. Patricia Jones, the Founder of Jones Legal, has a first class Honours in Applied Physics and a PhD from the Chemistry Department of Manchester University and is accustomed to working in many technical areas.
- Working to achieve an early resolution of disputes; including the use of alternative dispute resolution, where appropriate.
- Clear communication and advice
- Transparency on costs, providing cost projections and likely timescales for budgeting purposes.
We provide quality intellectual property advice at competitive rates. Our approach is:
- To understand your commercial objectives.
- To provide focussed, clear, commercial advice.
- To provide a pro-active service.
- To be clear, transparent and flexible on costs, including fixed fees where we can.
- To invest in our relationship with you.
- To work with you to create strategies to use intellectual property to add value to your business, create revenue streams and protect your marketplace from competitors.